November 18, 2008

Today=Average


I feel like nothing special happened today. Nothing too memorable. But I'll write some stuff down anyways.

I had 2 tests today, one right after the other. They were both pretty easy; especially my math test because our teacher pretty much gives us a copy of the test two days before as a "review". I think I have a 101% in that class.... just checked... and yes I do. I also just realized that I got a much better grade than I anticipated on my physics test. So I guess I'm happy with that.

I stayed after school today with one of my friends to make up an essay for AP Euro because I was making my television debut the day the class did it. Our teacher is so ridiculous. My friend and I both knew that our teacher doesn't even read the essays. So I completely BS-ed my essay. The question we were supposed to write about was stupid. It asked how Great Britain, France, and Spain benefited from the growth of world trade in the 18th century. Our book did not mention one thing about France benefiting. It more or less declined because of the Peace of Utrecht (white & nerdy? - YES). So, while writing about the French in my essay, I added a little spice. After saying France failed to benefit from world trade I wrote "The French continued to eat their bread, drink their wine, and not shave their legs. They would later grow under Louis XXX." And then later I wrote "Although France was crumbling at this time, there was still some yeast left in the bread and they would soon rise and conquer."

I thought it was funny. :-D

I watched the first episode of Skins today. It's interesting how much the characters change throughout the season.

Oh! And I ran today! First time since August! I think I did pretty well for not running in 3 months. I ran 3 miles. It felt so nice to finally run again!

I must say, I had a pretty eventful day (especially compared to Sunday :-] ).

Queer Ducks FTW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that...will have to remember about yeast, rise and conquer.

I thought they shaved "everything" now-a-days :)

sandras said...

hahaha justin you make me laugh. and about your teacher...well lets just stay this is my second year having that teacher and he never does read those essays and you will never see them again.