November 17, 2008

Yay Laziness

I kind of like being lazy, but then again I don't. When I am super-busy, I always want to just take a day off and do nothing. But when I have days like today where I only do my homework and lay in bed, I feel like I didn't live the day to its fullest. It's kind of disappointing.

I was very happy/content today. And I know exactly why; I just won't tell you.

Hmmm... Did anything interesting happen today?

Oh! We finished watching Clue in my Mystery & Horror class (what a joke that class is!) and the monologue that Wadsworth has at the end is so crazy and sporadic, that I just might use it for my Chicago audition. Also, I had my voice lesson today (I am still sick! 3 weeks later! and can barely sing!) and my teacher and I picked out a pretty good song with a nice high G, because I ain't afraid of no G! (wow, music nerd ftl!)

Well... uhhhh... yay!

No comments: