June 28, 2007

In The Arms of The Angel

Earlier this week I was just surfing on youtube when I was in my Celine mode. But that quickly wore off after I noticed Sarah McLachlan and Josh Groban - In The Arms Of The Angel in the "Related Videos" column. The lyrics of this song are just so fragile and frail. At first, I didn't really pay attention to the words they were singing. Sometimes I think I just listen to the music and I don't realize the message trying to be portrayed in the song, which is horrible because some song lyrics are just so beautiful and poetic. I realized this last night as I listened to it right before bed. Many times I long to perform songs such as this with someone, but then, I don't feel like I could adequately portray the message such as Sarah McLachlan does in her song. The song is beautiful and I'm sure almost anyone could relate to it. Sometimes as I listen to this song I imagine that I'm flying in heaven and being engulfed by this wonderful feeling in which all my worries and troubles go away, but I can only imagine.
Here's the link:

No comments: