June 25, 2007

Dion

So... I just might be officially obsessed with Celine Dion. Okay, well maybe not obsessed, but I do love her voice. Yesterday, I listened to her songs and watched her performances on youtube for like 2 hours straight while chatting with Sandra. I really would like to see her show "A New Day" because not only does she sing but there are like 200 dancers dancing and doing acrobatics all around her. It looks awesome! But, it's in Vegas, and my family isn't going on vacation anywhere this year, and I don't think they would want to go to Vegas, and the show ends
December 15(?)

So, yeah, I basically told Sandra all of that and we, then, decided to take a road trip to Vegas. OH NO! It is NOT your regular road trip. We will be riding our bicycles to Las Vegas, Nevada. Sandra will be borrowing my bike from when I was 8 years old or so and I will be riding my two year old bike. We have not decided when to leave, but I suspect it would be soon. Lucky Sandra gets a bell to ring while driving on the highway, but we both will have flashing lights so we are not hit by an angry trucker or one of those utlra-fast mopeds. And as for the deer that may attack us in the night, we will use rocks. Yes. I know what you're thinking; How would rocks do you any good against deer? Well... when the deer charge toward us in our small shelter made of 3 cardboard boxes, we will pick up the rocks/pebbles and throw them at the deer. Because the deer will be complete retarded idiots, they will run straight into the middle of the highway!
And... DINNER!

No comments: