February 14, 2011

Where to go?

What's next? What are my life goals? What am I headed toward?

I find myself asking these questions constantly. I really wish I knew what my life was going to end up like. I have so many decisions and opportunities in front of me and I have no idea which ones to pursue. I swear to you, I have at least five different plans for the next 10-15 years of my life, ranging from going to medical school to pursuing a music career. And I just have no idea what its best for my life or which one I would enjoy the most. I'm so incredibly conflicted right now and I feel as if I'm just going to be sucked into the typical american life - go to college, get a job, stay a family. And, frankly, I'm not a typical person but I find myself getting sucked into all of these norms all the time. Not to say that I'm special, or more special than others, I just feel like I have a unique outlook on a lot of things.

I thought about posting my different life plans, but then realized how crazy and ridiculous some of them seem. Also, I'm posting from my phone and that would be a lit of typing. Perhaps I'll elaborate more tomorrow.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Nolan said...

Hey, a new post! Haha, Hinman blogging ftw!

You should get on your computer and post like three of your plans. :)